Friday, October 31, 2008

Dear N312

Dear N312,

How are all of you! Some having exams, some birthday coming, some exams soon, some rushing project, some gone through operation somemore, and the rest enjoying holidays right! haha.. I'm doing great and adapting to my new cell group. Anyway if you guys are praying for Naresh, keep praying! I'm meeting him in school and reaching out to him. He's really busy with school so let's trust God that he will be able to handle and be strengthened in God.

Anyway, I'm here to share with you a link as well =)
http://store.attributes.com.sg/tv.php

Some of you might already know about this but for those who don't, that's how I spend my quiet time sometimes. I'll just play the video service praise and worship, and praise and worship in my room! It's good for quiet time. Try it!

Next week's the one-week of prayer... I'll be there everyday from monday to friday at Jurong West. Those no school no excuse not to go! haha... let's go pray together!!

Miss you guys already.

Study hard, play hard, pray even harder.

Cheers!
Jeremy

No comments: