Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jeremy and Guanzheng graduate from SOT 2008!

*Photos up soon...

Congratulations to Jeremy and Guanzheng for having finished the race! After 5 grueling months of bible study, lessons, and cleaning up of the church compound, they have done it! Having gone through SOT myself, it is definitely not easy, especially when you have so many other things to juggle. May the both of you continue to catch and fire and run the marathon!

Additional messages from the members, that did not make it onto the card:

From Winny (to both):
"Hey, finally the day has arrived!! Congratulations on your graduation day...May u grow to another level :) God bless!"

From Naresh (to both):
"Hey babes I love you guys and I wish you guys all the best. Now that you know a little more go do a lot more! Cheers!"

From Wenhan (to Jeremy):
"Congratulations that you graduate from SOT. I am very happy that you are my cell-group leader. I'm flad that I'm in your cell group. God will continue to bvless you..."

From Asal (to Jeremy):
"Congrats on your graduation from SOT. The journey must have been exciting and fulfilling. I'm suree (sic) you will grow much much more in the Lord. Thank you for everything!
God bless!"

No comments: